Compound "AGSB" is designed to protect against wear, extend the lifetime and recovery characteristics of automatic gear boxes and variators of any type with any type of transmission oil.
Treatment of all types automatic gearboxes is made as follows:
- Warm up the gear box up to operating temperature (regular operation).
- Stop the engine.
- Shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Fill in 1 can of "AGSB" compound through the gear box regular oil filling neck.
- Apply two cans of compound "AGSB" if the volume of transmission fluid in the gearbox is more than 10 liters.
- After applying the engine should run (it is recommended to drive the car) for no less than 20 - 25 min. in mode of regular operation.
After the treatment you can use the car as usual.
To provide continuous level of protection of the gear box it is recommended to apply "AGSB" further after each oil change in transmission.
- Facilitates gearshift
- Decreases noise and vibration levels
- Increases car free run (in neutral gear)
- Provides maximum protection of the gear box against wear
- Restores chain tension
- Increases unit's lifetime