Atomium Active Gasoline
The compound is designed to protect against wear and maintain the performance of gasoline and gas engines of passenger vehicles with mileage less than 50 000 kilometers. It can be used for forced and turbocharged engines.
Tribotechnical compound «Active» is applied in two stages. At every stage it is necessary to add compound to motor oil in accordance with the following procedure:
- Warm up the engine to operating temperature (regular operation) and stop the engine.
- Shake the can with tribotechnical compound «Active» thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply 1 can of tribotechnical compound «Active» through the regular oil filling neck. (If the volume of the oil system is more than 5 liters, it is necessary to fill in two cans of compound).
- After applying the engine should run (it is recommended to drive the car) no less than 20 - 25 min. in mode of regular operation.
After the procedure, you can use the car as usual.
Full engine processing is performed as follows:
|Oil volume in the oil pan:|
|Stage||Less than 5 liters||More than 5 liters|
|1 stage:||*at any time to be added|
|1 can||2 cans|
|Mileage to the next regular oil replacement (not less than 1000 km)|
|Changing the oil and oil filter|
|2 stage:||*In new oil is added:|
|1 can||2 cans|
|Mileage to the next regular oil replacement|
* For new cars it is recommended treatment after a "zero technical maintenance" (at 1000-2000 km run after buying a car).
- Increases engine lifetime
- Accelerates and facilitates engine break-in
- Protects engine in extreme working conditions
- Facilitates start-up and protects during "cold start-up
- Fuel economy
- Protects during active driving
- Decreases vibration and noise level
- Decreases toxicity of exhaust gases