Applicable for resource restoring of old diesel engine
Tribotechnical compound is an engine oil additive aimed to restore engine performance parameters: compression, power, acceleration, effective fuel consumption, as well as to extend the engine life span and prevent breakdowns in emergency situations. Compound is designed as diesel engine treatment to be used for passenger cars with a mileage of 50,000 kilometres and more. Suitable for all engine types and designs, including turbocharged and non-turbocharged ones.
Tribotechnical compound alters friction process of metallic surfaces. It does not react with motor oils and their packages of chemical additives, does not change their properties and characteristics.
Oil additive "Active Plus Diesel” is designed to restore performance and protect against wear of diesel engines of passenger cars with a mileage of more than 50,000 kilometres. It can be used for accelerated and turbocharged engines.
- Does not pose a health hazard under normal conditions of use.
- In case of skin contact, wash the exposed area with warm water and then with soap and water.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.
- In case of contact with the digestive system, consult a doctor.
- The shelf life is 5 years. The date of manufacture is indicated on the bottle.
- It is not recommended for use in mechanical failures of parts and assemblies.
- Active Plus is compatible with all types of engine oils.
- The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is the main working element of the "Active Plus" compound - microparticles of minerals. It is extremely important to thoroughly mix the contents of the bottle before pouring it into the engine oil system. (The colour of the sediment may vary from light green to dark grey and black depending on the production batch).
- Overdose when applying the composition of 1.5 times is not dangerous for the engine and does not disrupt its operation.
- The composition of "Active Plus" does not affect the characteristics and condition of parts made of composite materials, ceramics and rubber products.
Treatment of the engine with additive "Active Plus" is performed in three stages. At each stage it is necessary to add the compound to the engine oil according to the following procedure:
- Warm up the engine to operating temperature (normal operation).
- Turn off the engine.
- Carefully mix the contents of the bottle so that the sediment at the bottom is distributed throughout the entire volume of the liquid.
- Pour 1 bottle of the compound into the oil filler neck of the engine. (If the volume of the oil system is more than 7 litres, it is necessary to fill two bottles of the composition).
- Immediately after adding the compound, make a trip by car for 20-25 minutes in norm al operation.
After the application of the compound, the car can be used as usual.
Complete treatment of the engine is performed according to the following scheme:
|Oil volume in the oil pan|
|Stage||From 2 to 7 ltrs||From 7 to 10 ltrs|
|1 stage||In engine oil is added:|
|1 can||2 cans|
|About 1000 km of mileage till the oil replacement.|
|Changing the oil and oil filter *|
|2 stage||In new oil is added:|
|1 can||2 cans|
|Run the car in regular mode till the oil replacement.|
|Changing the oil and oil filter|
|3 stage||In new oil is added:|
|1 can||2 cans|
* If the mileage before the regular oil change is more than 1000 km, it is necessary to conduct a drip oil test every 500-1000 km. If the oil has become densely black, it is necessary to make its early replacement and go to the second stage.
- After full treatment with Active Plus, it is recommended to use Active Regular for each regular oil change to maintain the engine performance and protection level;
- To maintain engine performance we recommend to use multi-function cleaning additive to the diesel fuel SUPROTEC "SDA (SDA)";
- To restore the transmission resource, it is recommended to use tribotechnical compound "MGSB", "AGSB", "REDUCER»;
- To restore the characteristics of the power steering system, we recommend the compound "HPS";
- To restore high-pressure fuel pumps, we recommend the compound of "HPFP".
"SDA (SDA)" is designed to restore and maintain the performance of diesel fuel systems, including Common Rail and "pump-injector" systems.
Oil additive to restore working characteristics of mechanical gearboxes of all types. It is also suitable for robotic gearboxes as they use the same type of torque transmission mechanism.
Removes kicks and jerks Transmission oil additive - AGSB (80 ml) is designed to protect against wear, extend the life and restore the characteristics of automatic gearboxes, including variators, of any type and with any type of transmission oil.
Oil additive to maintain performance characteristics and reduced wear of any type of engine after its complete treatment with other compounds of Active series. It should be added to motor oil after each (or at least each second) oil change.
Long-term flushing ATOMIUM APROHIM™ is designed to clean the internal surfaces of the engine from long-standing deposits, removes black sludge and other contaminants and deposits.
Motor oil additive for restoring engine performance characteristics: compression, power, acceleration, effective fuel consumption, as well as for extending the wear life and protection in emergency situations.