Tribotechnical compound is an engine oil additive aimed to restore engine performance parameters: compression, power, acceleration, effective fuel consumption, as well as to extend the engine life span and prevent breakdowns in emergency situations. Compound is designed as diesel engine treatment to be used for passenger cars with a mileage of 50,000 kilometres and more. Suitable for all engine types and designs, including turbocharged and non-turbocharged ones.
Tribotechnical compound alters friction process of metallic surfaces. It does not react with motor oils and their packages of chemical additives, does not change their properties and characteristics.
- Does not pose a health hazard under normal conditions of use.
- In case of skin contact, wash the exposed area with warm water and then with soap and water.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.
- In case of contact with the digestive system, consult a doctor.
- The shelf life is 5 years. The date of manufacture is indicated on the bottle.
- It is not recommended for use in mechanical failures of parts and assemblies.
- Active Plus is compatible with all types of engine oils.
- The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is the main working element of the "Active Plus" compound - microparticles of minerals. It is extremely important to thoroughly mix the contents of the bottle before pouring it into the engine oil system. (The colour of the sediment may vary from light green to dark grey and black depending on the production batch).
- Overdose when applying the composition of 1.5 times is not dangerous for the engine and does not disrupt its operation.
- The composition of "Active Plus" does not affect the characteristics and condition of parts made of composite materials, ceramics and rubber products.
"SDA (SDA)" is designed to restore and maintain the performance of diesel fuel systems, including Common Rail and "pump-injector" systems.
Oil additive to restore working characteristics of mechanical gearboxes of all types. It is also suitable for robotic gearboxes as they use the same type of torque transmission mechanism.
Removes kicks and jerks Transmission oil additive - AGSB (80 ml) is designed to protect against wear, extend the life and restore the characteristics of automatic gearboxes, including variators, of any type and with any type of transmission oil.
Oil additive to maintain performance characteristics and reduced wear of any type of engine after its complete treatment with other compounds of Active series. It should be added to motor oil after each (or at least each second) oil change.
Long-term flushing ATOMIUM APROHIM™ is designed to clean the internal surfaces of the engine from long-standing deposits, removes black sludge and other contaminants and deposits.
Motor oil additive for restoring engine performance characteristics: compression, power, acceleration, effective fuel consumption, as well as for extending the wear life and protection in emergency situations.