Tribotechnical compound is an engine oil additive aimed to restore engine operating characteristics: compression, power, acceleration, level of fuel consumption, and also to prolong engine lifetime. It also able to minimise risk of breakdowns in emergency oil loss. Compound is designed for treatment of petrol engines (or gasoline ones which is exactly the same) of passenger cars with a mileage more than of 50,000 kilometres. The additive is based on technology which allows to use it for engines of any type and design, including turbocharged and non-turbocharged ones. May be successfully used for gas engines (equally for CNG, LNG and LPG types of fuel) as well as for bi-fuel engines.
Atomium Active Plus interacts only with metallic surfaces in friction areas. It is chemically neutral, doesn’t affect motor oil properties neither intentionally nor accidentally.
Engine oil additive «Atomium Active Gasoline Plus»
- Does not pose a health hazard under normal conditions of use.
- In case of skin contact, wash the exposed area with warm water and then with soap and water.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.
- In case of contact with the digestive system, consult a doctor.
- The shelf life is 5 years. The date of manufacture is indicated on the bottle.
- It is not recommended for use in mechanical failures of parts and assemblies.
- Active Plus is compatible with all types of engine oils.
- The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is the main working element of the "Active Plus" compound - microparticles of minerals. It is extremely important to thoroughly mix the contents of the bottle before pouring it into the engine oil system. (The colour of the sediment may vary from light green to dark grey and black depending on the production batch).
- Overdose when applying the composition of 1.5 times is not dangerous for the engine and does not disrupt its operation.
- The composition of "Active Plus" does not affect the characteristics and condition of parts made of composite materials, ceramics and rubber products.
"SDA (SDA)" is designed to restore and maintain the performance of diesel fuel systems, including Common Rail and "pump-injector" systems.
Atomium Aprohim™ SGA fuel additive gently cleans fuel equipment, lubricates it, protects it from corrosion and prevents the formation of sludge.
Oil additive to restore working characteristics of mechanical gearboxes of all types. It is also suitable for robotic gearboxes as they use the same type of torque transmission mechanism.
Removes kicks and jerks Transmission oil additive - AGSB (80 ml) is designed to protect against wear, extend the life and restore the characteristics of automatic gearboxes, including variators, of any type and with any type of transmission oil.
Oil additive for restoring characteristics of gasoline engines of passenger cars with mileage more than 50.000 kilometers. May be used also for CNG and LPG engines.
Engine oil additive for restoring engine performance characteristics: compression, power, acceleration, effective fuel consumption, as well as for extending the wear life and protection in emergency situations. It will get rid of oil extra usage and engine smoke.