Atomium Active Gasoline
Tribotechnical compounds of ACTIVE series create conditions under which the friction surfaces in engine parts are being covered with a metallic protective layer, which has a special structure. This layer partially restores the dimensions and geometry of worn parts, optimizes gaps in friction pairs, keeps more oil on the friction surfaces. It provides the following effects from the application of the compound:
- Increasing the resource of the engine operation – protective layer greatly reduces the wear of the most loaded friction parts, which determine engine life.
- Protection in extreme working conditions – protective layer effectively prevents wear of friction parts at high loads due to the structural features (micro-hardness and micro-elasticity) and retention of larger amount of oil.
- Facilitating engine start up and protection during «cold start-up» – treated surfaces are able to retain the oil layer during the lengthy downtime of the engine. It facilitates the first shaft revolutions and prevents increased wear of engine with insufficient oil on friction surfaces at start-up, which is especially important at negative ambient temperature.
- Protection during active driving – treated surfaces keep a denser oil layer, which reduces wear and compensates for oil starvation during fast increase in engine speed.
- Fuel economy – the protective layer and the oil retained by it seal clearances in the cylinder-piston group. It leads to compression recovering, improves combustion quality, reduces friction losses and reduces fuel consumption by6 - 8%.
- Noise and vibration levels reduction – recovering of compression in the cylinders leads to smooth engine running. In addition, a dense layer of oil softens work of friction parts. Altogether, thisreduces vibrationand noisein the engine.
- Toxicity reduction – recovering of compression and optimization of gaps in the cylinder-piston group improve combustion quality, which in turn decreases exhaust CO/CH emissions.
The compound is designed to protect against wear and maintain the performance of gasoline and gas engines of passenger vehicles with mileage less than 50 000 kilometers. It can be used for forced and turbocharged engines.
Tribotechnical compound « Atomium Active Gasoline»
Description and instructions for application is in the package.
Certifiedin accordance with theinternational quality standard
Storage temperature: from -20 ᵒС to +70 ᵒС
Shelf life: 5 years
Safety precautions and first aid:
· It is not expected any health hazard when used under normal conditions.
· In case of a contact with skin, wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
· In case of contact with eyes, wash out eyes with large amount of water.
· In case of swallowing, consult a doctor.
· Shelf life: 5 years. Manufacturing date is indicated on the can.
· It is not recommended to apply the compound at existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies.
· Tribotechnical compound ACTIVE is compatible with any type of motor oil.
· The sediment on the bottom of the can is the main working element of ACTIVE compound - these are microparticles of minerals. It is crucially important to thoroughly stir the contents of the can before pouring it in the engine oil system (sediment color depending on the release batch can vary from light green to dark grey and black).
· Overdose of compound by 1.5-2 times is not dangerous for the engine and does not disturb its work.
· CompoundACTIVEdoes not affect thecharacteristics and statusof partsmade of composite materials and rubber.
· For providing continuous level of engine protection at each regular oil change it is recommended to apply Active Regular» after the complete treatment with ACTIVE.
· To protect the new vehicle transmission against wear it is recommended to apply tribotechnical compounds MGSB, AGSB, REDUCER by Atomium.
Tribotechnical compound «Active» is applied in two stages. At every stage it is necessary to add compound to motor oil in accordance with the following procedure:
- Warm up the engine to operating temperature (regular operation).
- Stop the engine.
- Stir tribotechnical compound ACTIVE thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply 1 can of tribotechnical compound ACTIVE through the regular oil filling neck. (If the volume of the oil system is more than 5 liters, it is necessary to fill in two cans of the compound).
- After applying the engine should run (it is recommended to drive the car) for no less than 20 - 25 min. in the regular operation mode.
After the procedure, you can use the car as usual.
Full engine processing is performed as follows:
|Oil volume in the oil pan:|
|Stage||Less than 5 liters||More than 5 liters|
|1 stage:||*at any time to be added|
|1 can||2 cans|
|Mileage to the next regular oil replacement (not less than 1000 km)|
|Changing the oil and oil filter|
|2 stage:||*In new oil is added:|
|1 can||2 cans|
|Mileage to the next regular oil replacement|
* For new cars it is recommended treatment after a "zero technical maintenance" (at 1000-2000 km run after buying a car).
** For cars with the high mileage to the next regular oil replacement it is recommended to change the oil filter after the first 1000 km.