Car ventilation and air conditioner cleaner Atomium Aprohim - Cleaner for ventilation and air conditioning systems, against odors, bacteria, fungi and viruses
ATOMIUM APROHIM Car ventilation and air conditioner cleaner is a tool that destroys infectious contaminants in the car ventilation system: bacteria and fungi. It also contributes to the destruction of influenza viruses immediately after their appearance in the cabin. This eliminates unpleasant odors in the cabin, significantly reduces the risk of infectious diseases. This is described in more detail in the "Effects" tab.
There are some situations where cleaning the ventilation system is especially important:
- Sharing a car, if it is a company car or a taxi car;
- Trips with different people in the cabin during the off-season;
- Regular transportation of children in the car.
- Disinfection of the ventilation system with a cleaner can be easily carried out independently.
- It takes no more than 20 minutes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (APPLICATION)
The car interior ventilation cleaner eliminates bacteria and fungi from all parts of the ventilation system, including air conditioning and heater. The cleaner is designed for self-use, does not require special knowledge, skills or tools.
One cylinder of the composition is enough to process the interior of any passenger car. When processing the interiors of minibuses, it is recommended to apply two bottles of cleaner sequentially.
Important! If you plan to replace the cabin air filter, do it before using the ventilation cleaner. In this case, the active component of the composition will settle on the new air filter and will actively prevent the occurrence of infectious contaminants.
Before using the product, make sure that the container with the product is warm, its temperature should be in the range from +8 C to +28 C. It is necessary to handle the car outdoors.
Before disinfection and deodorization of the ventilation system, it is recommended to thoroughly clean the car interior.
The ventilation system is processed according to the following procedure:
1. Start the car engine.
2. Adjust the operation of the ventilation system.
- Set the air recirculation mode in the car interior.
- Turn on the air conditioner (to clean the air conditioning system) or set the minimum heating mode (to clean the heating system). If there is climate control, switch it to manual mode.
- Set the minimum air flow rate.
- Direct the air flow through the air ducts of the dashboard and make sure that the ventilation flaps are open.
- Make sure that all windows in the car are closed.
3. Prepare the ventilation cleaner for use:
- Shake the cleaner bottle.
- Install the balloon between the front and rear seats, in the middle. The cleaner box can be used as a cylinder holder when installing it in the car interior. For this purpose, a special bursting perforation is provided on the box.
- Close all doors except the one through which you are manipulating the cleaner.
4. Start the action of the cleaner:
- Press the atomizer button hard until it clicks, the spray will start spraying the product from the balloon upwards.
- Attention: do not bend over the balloon! Do not direct the spray jet in the face! Do not inhale the sprayed product!
- Get out of the car, slam the door and wait 10 minutes.
5. Air the car:
- At the end of the spray, open all the doors of the car for 5 minutes. Do not enter the salon!
- Turn off the engine.
- Let the cabin air out with the doors open for another 5-10 minutes.
- FLAMMABLE! Protect from direct sunlight and heat. Do not spray near open flames and incandescent objects.
- The cylinder is under pressure!
- Do not disassemble and do not give to children.
- Do not allow the product to get on the skin, in the eyes, in the respiratory system. Do not bend over the balloon when pressing the spray button.
- Car treatment should be carried out only outdoors (outdoors) using no more than one cylinder of cleaner for one car.
- At service stations, the processing of vehicles should be carried out in conditions of sufficient supply and exhaust ventilation when working with solvents, paints and alcohols.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION MEASURES
- Do not open or burn the cylinder even after use.
- After use and expiration date, the product is disposed of as household waste.
- Give a fully used cylinder for recycling.
FIRST AID MEASURES
- If precautions are not followed, signs of irritation of the mucous membranes of the eyes and respiratory organs may appear.
- If irritation of the upper respiratory tract occurs, it is necessary to go out into the fresh air or into a ventilated room and drink warm milk with baking soda (1 teaspoon per glass of milk).
- If the product gets into the eyes, immediately rinse them under a stream of warm water for 10-15 minutes. If necessary, consult a doctor. If the product gets on the skin, wash it off with water.
"SDA (SDA)" is designed to restore and maintain the performance of diesel fuel systems, including Common Rail and "pump-injector" systems.
Atomium Aprohim™ SGA fuel additive gently cleans fuel equipment, lubricates it, protects it from corrosion and prevents the formation of sludge.
Oil additive to restore working characteristics of mechanical gearboxes of all types. It is also suitable for robotic gearboxes as they use the same type of torque transmission mechanism.
Removes kicks and jerks Transmission oil additive - AGSB (80 ml) is designed to protect against wear, extend the life and restore the characteristics of automatic gearboxes, including variators, of any type and with any type of transmission oil.
Oil additive to maintain performance characteristics and reduced wear of any type of engine after its complete treatment with other compounds of Active series. It should be added to motor oil after each (or at least each second) oil change.