Oil additive for diesel engine Active Diesel
Motor oil additive for restoring engine performance characteristics: compression, power, acceleration, effective fuel consumption, as well as for extending the wear life and protection in emergency situations. Compound is designed for the treatment of diesel engines of passenger cars with a mileage less than 50,000 kilometres. Suitable for all engine types and designs, including turbocharged and non-turbocharged.
Tribotechnical compound does not react with motor oils and their packages of chemical additives, does not change their properties and characteristics. According to the method of use, the composition can be called "engine additive".
Oil additive "Active Diesel” is designed to restore performance and protect against wear of diesel engines of passenger cars with a mileage of more than 50,000 kilometres. It can be used for accelerated and turbocharged engines.
- Does not pose a health hazard under normal conditions of use.
- In case of skin contact, wash the exposed area with warm water and then with soap and water.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.
- In case of contact with the digestive system, consult a doctor.
- The shelf life is 5 years. The date of manufacture is indicated on the bottle.
- It is not recommended for use in mechanical failures of parts and assemblies.
- Active Plus is compatible with all types of engine oils.
The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is the main working element of the "Active Plus" compound - microparticles of minerals. It is extremely important to thoroughly mix the contents of the bottle before pouring it into the engine oil system. (The color of the sediment may vary from light green to dark grey and black depending on the production batch).
Overdose when applying the composition of 1.5 times is not dangerous for the engine and does not disrupt its operation.
The composition of "Active Plus" does not affect the characteristics and condition of parts made of composite materials, ceramics and rubber products
Treatment of the engine with tribotechnical compound "Active" is performed in two stages. At each stage it is necessary to add the compound to the engine oil according to the following procedure:
- Warm up the engine to operating temperature (normal operation).
- Turn off the engine.
- Carefully mix the contents of the bottle so that the sediment at the bottom is distributed throughout the entire volume of the liquid.
- Pour 1 bottle of the compound into the oil filler neck of the engine. (If the volume of the oil system is more than 7 litres, it is necessary to fill two bottles of the composition).
- Immediately after adding the compound, make a trip by car for 20-25 minutes in normal operation.
- After the application of the compound, the car can be used as usual.
Complete treatment of the engine is performed according to the following scheme:
|Oil volume in the oil pan:
|From 2 to 7 ltrs
|From 7 to 10 ltrs
|About 1000 km of mileage till the oil replacement.
|Changing the oil and oil filter
|Run the car in regular mode till the oil replacement.
* * For new cars, we recommend processing after "0-MAINTENANCE" (if you have run 1000-2000 km since the purchase of the car).
"SDA (SDA)" is designed to restore and maintain the performance of diesel fuel systems, including Common Rail and "pump-injector" systems.
Atomium Aprohim™ SGA fuel additive gently cleans fuel equipment, lubricates it, protects it from corrosion and prevents the formation of sludge.
Oil additive to restore working characteristics of mechanical gearboxes of all types. It is also suitable for robotic gearboxes as they use the same type of torque transmission mechanism.
Removes kicks and jerks Transmission oil additive - AGSB (80 ml) is designed to protect against wear, extend the life and restore the characteristics of automatic gearboxes, including variators, of any type and with any type of transmission oil.
Long-term flushing ATOMIUM APROHIM™ is designed to clean the internal surfaces of the engine from long-standing deposits, removes black sludge and other contaminants and deposits.