Flushing, cleaning of the engine with long term flush Atomium
Long-term flushing Engine Flush 200 from ATOMIUM APROHIM™ is designed to clean the internal surfaces of the engine from long-standing deposits, removes black sludge and other contaminants and deposits. Flushing belongs to the class of "soft" cleaners, which require a certain time of action. This is why flushing must be added to the oil system approximately 200 kilometres before the planned oil change. This mileage and, consequently, engine hours will be sufficient for effective, but at the same time gradual, safe cleaning. Engine flush - consistently dissolves contamination by the incoming flow of oil, does not allow the formation of lumps and clots suspended in the oil.
- Warm up the engine to operating temperature.
- Stir the contents of the jar, shaking it for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour 1 can of flushing into the oil filler neck. If the volume of the oil system is more than 6 litres, it is necessary to fill 2 cans of flashing.
- Make the trip by car within 20-25 minutes.
- Replace the oil and oil filter 200 kilometres after applying the flashing.
Attention! In the event of significant oil contamination during cleaning or a sharp drop in oil pressure (oil pressure lamp flashing), immediately replace the oil and oil filter.
- Flushing agent according to the parameters of acute toxicity belongs to the third hazard class (moderately dangerous substances). The product has a moderate irritating effect on the skin and mucous membranes of the eyes. Volatile components cause moderate irritation of the mucous membranes of the eyes and upper respiratory tract.
- Use only for the intended purpose.
- Do not disassemble or give to children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and inside of the human body.
- Work in a well-ventilated area. Use personal protective equipment for the skin.
- If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing. Wash the exposed area of the body surface with a stream of water, and then with soap and water. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water. In case of contact with the digestive system, consult a doctor.
- Store in a place protected from moisture and direct sunlight at a temperature from -20 ᵒC to +50 ᵒC.
- Compatible with all types of engine oils.
- It is safe for engines of any design, including turbocharged ones.
- Evaporates during operation. It does not affect the properties of the lubricating oil.
- Safe for rubber seals, oil seals, oil caps;
- It does not clog the channels of the oil system and is not deposited on the walls of the internal combustion engine elements.
Long-term flushing of the engine
Storage conditions from -20 ᵒC to +50 ᵒC
Shelf life 3 years
The date of manufacture is indicated on the label.
Oil additive to restore working characteristics of mechanical gearboxes of all types. It is also suitable for robotic gearboxes as they use the same type of torque transmission mechanism.
Removes kicks and jerks Transmission oil additive - AGSB (80 ml) is designed to protect against wear, extend the life and restore the characteristics of automatic gearboxes, including variators, of any type and with any type of transmission oil.
Oil additive for restoring characteristics of gasoline engines of passenger cars with mileage more than 50.000 kilometers. May be used also for CNG and LPG engines.
Engine oil additive for restoring engine performance characteristics: compression, power, acceleration, effective fuel consumption, as well as for extending the wear life and protection in emergency situations. It will get rid of oil extra usage and engine smoke.
Motor oil additive for restoring engine performance characteristics: compression, power, acceleration, effective fuel consumption, as well as for extending the wear life and protection in emergency situations.
Oil additive for restoring characteristics of diesel engines with mileage more than 50.000 kilometers. increases compression, power, acceleration, reduces fuel consumption.