Additive to AGSB Atomium. Eliminates jerks and bumps
Automatic transmission oil additive to remove jerks and shakes during shifting in automatic transmissions, reduce noise and vibrations, protect gears and bearings against wear.
It also helps to restore belt tension in CVT (continuously variable transmissions), eliminate chain slips, extend service life of cones. Suitable for any brand of gearbox and for any type of transmission fluid.
Atomium AGSB is chemically neutral and doesn’t change properties of transmission oil.
AGSB – automatic transmission oil additive is designed to protect against wear, extend the life and restore the characteristics of automatic gearboxes, including variators, of any type and with any type of transmission oil.
Atomium AGSB compound should be added to the automatic transmission or in CVT just once. In case if a transmission fluid replacement is planned - change it first and then add compound to the new oil.
Follow the procedure below:
Automatic transmissions of all types are processed as follows:
- Warm up the transmission to operating temperature (normal operation) by regular drive.
- Turn off the engine.
- Carefully mix the bottle with the compound, so that the sediment at the bottom is distributed throughout the entire volume of the liquid.
- Fill 1 bottle of AGSB product into the transmission through the standard fill-in neck.
- If the volume of transmission fluid in the box is more than 10 litres, fill in 2 bottles of AGSB.
- Right after adding the product, make a trip by car for 20-30 minutes in usual driving mode.
Then you can us the car as usually. For long, trouble-free transmission operation it is recommended to use the AGSB after each regular gear/transmission oil change.
- Does not pose a health hazard under normal conditions of use.
- In case of skin contact, wash the exposed area with warm water and then with soap and water.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.
- In case of contact with the digestive system, consult a doctor.
- Shelf life is 5 years. The date of manufacture is indicated on the bottle.
- It is not recommended to use it for mechanical failures of parts and assemblies, in particular when the friction plates slip.
- AGSB transmission oil additive is compatible with all types of transmission fluids.
- Oil additive does not interact with the transmission clutches, does not affect their wear and performance.
- The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is the main working element of the AGSB tribo-compound - microparticles of minerals. It is important to thoroughly mix the contents of the bottle before use. (The colour of the sediment may vary from light green to black depending on the production batch).
- An overdose of 1.5-2 times is not dangerous for the transmission and does not disrupt its operation.
- The composition of "automatic transmission" does not affect the characteristics and condition of parts made of composite materials, ceramics and rubber products.
Oil additive to maintain performance characteristics and reduced wear of any type of engine after its complete treatment with other compounds of Active series. It should be added to motor oil after each (or at least each second) oil change.
Oil additive for restoring characteristics of gasoline engines of passenger cars with mileage more than 50.000 kilometers. May be used also for CNG and LPG engines.
Engine oil additive for restoring engine performance characteristics: compression, power, acceleration, effective fuel consumption, as well as for extending the wear life and protection in emergency situations. It will get rid of oil extra usage and engine smoke.
Motor oil additive for restoring engine performance characteristics: compression, power, acceleration, effective fuel consumption, as well as for extending the wear life and protection in emergency situations.
Oil additive for restoring characteristics of diesel engines with mileage more than 50.000 kilometers. increases compression, power, acceleration, reduces fuel consumption.