OIl Additive Active Standard for non-turbocharged engines with a volume of up to 1.6 liters to eliminate oil consumption, bullying, restore compression and power
Engine oil additive (Tribotechnical compound) Atomium Active STANDARD is an additive in engine oil for the restoration of the piston group and other friction units.
The compound is intended for treatment:
- For automobile non-turbocharged gasoline, small diesel engines with a volume of up to 1.6 liters. For engines with other characteristics, should be used Atomium Active Gasoline, Atomium Active Gasoline Plus, Atomium Active Diesel, Atomium Active Diesel Plus;
- For engines of 2-stroke motor vehicles: mopeds, trimmers, chainsaws, outboard motors, other tools and vehicles with two-stroke engines.
The composition restores the friction surfaces, protects them from wear, due to which:
- reduces oil burnings;
- eliminates bullies;
- increases power and acceleration;
- reduces exhaust smoke;
- restores and smoothes compression;
- reduces fuel consumption;
- extends engine life by 2-2.5 times;
- reduces the risk of bullying in case of emergency oil loss.
Tribotechnical compound does not react with motor oils and their packages of chemical additives, does not change their properties and characteristics, suitable for all types of motor oils.
The tribotechnical compound - engine oil additive Atomium Active STANDARD is designed for thetreatment of non-powered gasoline engines with a working volume of less than 1.6 liters and an oil volume of less than 5 liters. Being in the engine oil, the composition creates conditions for the formation of a special protective layer of metal particles on the friction surfaces that appeared as a result of engine wear. This layer is stronger than a conventional surface and is able to hold a dense oil film due to its porous structure.
The stronger the friction, the higher the loads at local surface contacts, the more active the construction of a new layer is. With the gradual leveling of the surfaces and compaction of the oil film, the frequency and force of contact of the parts decreases, the formation of the layer stops.
The restoration of worn areas leads to the optimization of friction gaps, and the increased oil-holding capacity of the surface allows the engine oil to better cope with its functions.
In different parts of the engine, this leads to a number of positive changes in operation:
- The compression in the cylinders increases and levels out, which increases the completeness of fuel combustion and reduces its consumption, improves pick-up.
- The consumption of oil is reduced "on fumes", since its breakthrough into the combustion chamber is reduced.
- The oil pressure in the system is normalized by restoring the pump.
- The "clacking" of hydraulic compensators disappears.
- Noise and vibrations are reduced.
- The smokiness decreases when the engine is running.
Reducing friction facilitates the operation of the engine and significantly slows down further wear, which leads to an increase in the life of the unit by 2-2.5 times.
The ability of the protective layer to hold the oil film even with a long idle makes it easier to start the engine, especially in the cold, and also protects against wear when the oil overheats during long traffic jams.
In new cars, the composition accelerates the running-in of parts, reduces wear, which preserves the performance characteristics of the new engine for a long time.
In detail, the principle of operation of the composition, the effect on the operation of various nodes, typical applications are described on the product page on the www website,atomium.eu
"SDA (SDA)" is designed to restore and maintain the performance of diesel fuel systems, including Common Rail and "pump-injector" systems.
Atomium Aprohim™ SGA fuel additive gently cleans fuel equipment, lubricates it, protects it from corrosion and prevents the formation of sludge.
Oil additive to restore working characteristics of mechanical gearboxes of all types. It is also suitable for robotic gearboxes as they use the same type of torque transmission mechanism.
Removes kicks and jerks Transmission oil additive - AGSB (80 ml) is designed to protect against wear, extend the life and restore the characteristics of automatic gearboxes, including variators, of any type and with any type of transmission oil.
Oil additive to maintain performance characteristics and reduced wear of any type of engine after its complete treatment with other compounds of Active series. It should be added to motor oil after each (or at least each second) oil change.