Atomium Active Standard - oil additive for all non-turbocharged engines with a engine volume of up to 1.6 liters to eliminate oil consumption, bullying, restore compression and power
Engine oil additive (Tribotechnical compound) "Active STANDARD" is an additive in engine oil for the restoration of the piston group and other friction units.
The compound is intended for processing:
- automobile non-turbocharged gasoline engines with a volume of up to 1.6 liters. For engines with other characteristics, the composition "Active PLUS" is used;
- engines of 2-stroke motor vehicles: mopeds, trimmers, chainsaws, outboard motors, other tools and vehicles with two-stroke engines.
The composition restores the friction surfaces, protects them from wear, due to which:
- reduces oil burnings;
- eliminates bullies;
- increases power and acceleration;
- reduces exhaust smoke;
- restores and smoothes compression;
- reduces fuel consumption;
- extends engine life by 2-2.5 times;
- reduces the risk of bullying in case of emergency oil loss.
Tribotechnical compound does not react with motor oils and their packages of chemical additives, does not change their properties and characteristics, suitable for all types of motor oils.
The page is under construction
"SDA (SDA)" is designed to restore and maintain the performance of diesel fuel systems, including Common Rail and "pump-injector" systems.
Atomium Aprohim™ SGA fuel additive gently cleans fuel equipment, lubricates it, protects it from corrosion and prevents the formation of sludge.
Oil additive to restore working characteristics of mechanical gearboxes of all types. It is also suitable for robotic gearboxes as they use the same type of torque transmission mechanism.
Removes kicks and jerks Transmission oil additive - AGSB (80 ml) is designed to protect against wear, extend the life and restore the characteristics of automatic gearboxes, including variators, of any type and with any type of transmission oil.
Oil additive to maintain performance characteristics and reduced wear of any type of engine after its complete treatment with other compounds of Active series. It should be added to motor oil after each (or at least each second) oil change.