Additive for restoring the working surfaces of gears, reducing the noise and vibrations during their operation. Designed for such units as: differential (including self-locking), transfer case, HALDEX clutch, high-friction differential, on-Board gearbox. It is suitable for use in units with any type of transmission fluid, since it does not change the chemical and physical properties of the lubricant and only affects the metal friction surfaces.
Transfer box additive «Atomium Reducer»
Additive for the trasfer case - Reducer is designed for protection against wear, increasing the lifetime and restoration of characteristics of transfer cases, differentials and other reducers in passenger vehicles and light trucks.
Tribotechnical compound Reducer
Certified in accordance with the international quality standard ISO 9001-2001
Standard TU 0254-003-79761558-2009
Storage temperature: from -20 ᵒС to +70 ᵒС
Shelf life: 5 years
Safety precautions and first aid:
- It is not expected any health hazard when used under normal conditions.
- In case of a contact with skin, wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
- In case of contact with eyes, wash out eyes with large amount of water.
- In case of swallowing, consult a doctor.
- Shelf life: 5 years. Manufacturing date is indicated on the can.
- It is not recommended to apply the compound at existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies.
- Compound REDUCER is compatible with any type of transmission oils, including automatic transmission fluid (ATF).
- The sediment on the bottom of the can is the main working element of REDUCER - these are microparticles of minerals. It is crucially important to stir contents of the can thoroughly before pouring it in the gearbox oil system (sediment color depending on the release batch can vary from light green to black).
- Compound REDUCER does not interact with friction clutch and does not violate the clutch operation.
- Overdose of compound by 1.5-2 times is not dangerous for the reducer and does not disturb its work.
- Compound REDUCER does not affect the characteristics and status of parts made of composite materials and rubber.
Oil additive to restore working characteristics of mechanical gearboxes of all types. It is also suitable for robotic gearboxes as they use the same type of torque transmission mechanism.
Removes kicks and jerks Transmission oil additive - AGSB (80 ml) is designed to protect against wear, extend the life and restore the characteristics of automatic gearboxes, including variators, of any type and with any type of transmission oil.
Oil additive to maintain performance characteristics and reduced wear of any type of engine after its complete treatment with other compounds of Active series. It should be added to motor oil after each (or at least each second) oil change.
Oil additive for restoring characteristics of gasoline engines of passenger cars with mileage more than 50.000 kilometers. May be used also for CNG and LPG engines.
Engine oil additive for restoring engine performance characteristics: compression, power, acceleration, effective fuel consumption, as well as for extending the wear life and protection in emergency situations. It will get rid of oil extra usage and engine smoke.
Motor oil additive for restoring engine performance characteristics: compression, power, acceleration, effective fuel consumption, as well as for extending the wear life and protection in emergency situations.
Oil additive for restoring characteristics of diesel engines with mileage more than 50.000 kilometers. increases compression, power, acceleration, reduces fuel consumption.